Effective Date : August 31, 2019
When using our site, you may voluntarily provide “personal information” that identifies you as an individual. This can include your name and contact information. In order to use certain features of CSCIS web properties you may be asked to provide information including your name, and other contact information. We may use the personal information that you provide for our operational purposes such as emailing you information on CSCIS events and activiites. We may also use the information that you provide to contact you with offers or items that may interest you. You may, however, use many features of the Website without providing personal information. At all times we will respect the privacy of your information.
We may use various technologies to collect data automatically about you and your use of our Website. We use this data for our operational purposes and to improve our website. We also use these technologies to personalize your experience with CSCIS and to provide functions recording preferences. The technologies that we use may include, for example:
- Log Files : which may collect information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, geographic location, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data.
- Persistent and session cookies.
- Flash cookies (or local stored objects) : which are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web beacons : which may be embedded in our Website or used in HTML-based emails and newsletters to help measure the effectiveness of our communications.
Your browser may offer tools to reject or delete cookies. If you reject cookies on your browser, you may still use the CSCIS website, but your ability to use some areas of our website may be limited.
Communications from the Website and Your Choices
If you provide contact information, including by subscribing to our electronic newsletter(s) or asking to receive other infomraton materials, we will use your email address to send our news letters and requested materials. We may also send emails notifying you of other newsletters and products and services that may interest to you.
Newsletters and Communications: We provide you the opportunity to opt out of receiving newsletters and promotional email communications from us at any time. If you no longer wish to receive electronic newsletters and/or communications, you may opt out of receiving these communications by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
CSCIS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CSCIS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our mailchimp portal online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
CSCIS may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party / GDPR complient service list companies
How will we use your data?
CSCIS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When CSCIS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
CSCIS securely stores your data at on the Mail Chimp email marketing service.
CSCIS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CSCIS from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other party.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may opt out.
What are your data protection rights?
CSCIS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request CSCIS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CSCIS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CSCIS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CSCIS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CSCIS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CSCIS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CSCIS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 2036085802
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Ensure a better user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CSCIS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – CSCIS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CSCIS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us:+44 2036085802
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CSCIS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.