As a think tank, CSCIS strives to provide a platform for leaders in government, industry, and academia, to engage with the broader cyber community on issues affecting cyber + security globally.
Expert Support for Industry and Government
For 10 years, CSCIS has prioritized outreach to industry, government, and their staff to provide in-depth, cyber-centric strategic analysis and guidance from leading experts in cyber defense, security policy, challenges, and related cyber focused studies.
Through speaking events, conferences, summits, keynotes, panels, briefings, podcast speaker series, and participation in policy development, and conferences CSCIS helps leaders effectively engage the broader cyber + policy community.
Because of CSCIS’s focus on independent, actionable, and strategic policy approaches, CSCIS is uniquely positioned to help address cybersecurity development, and policy challenges facing the global digital community.
- An independent platform from which members of government, industry, media, and academia can robustly engage with a global cyberspace community
- One on one briefings with top experts with government, industry, academic, and top cybersecurity experience
- Leadership : staff-focused cyber policy discussions
- Commentary, research, and analysis on current cyberspace issues
- In-depth reports with realistic cyber focused policy recommendations
- Opportunities for members and staff to participate in CSCIS events, projects, and initiatives
- CSCIS acts as a resource for the international community of journalists on global cyber issues and affairs