The Centre for Strategic Cyberspace + International Studies / CSCIS is a bipartisan, non-profit policy research organization dedicated to the advancement global cyberspace security and prosperity by providing strategic insights for cyberspace and policy solutions to decision makers.
Ensure that cyberspace remains open to innovation and the free flow of ideas, information and expression.
Conduct high-quality, credible, independent research and provide innovative, and focused policy recommendations and initiatives.
We value our diversity, intellectual, socio-political, and ideological independence, and seek to do our best work to promote a free, secure, and open Internet.
Goals and Objectives:
To conduct cyber focused research and analysis and to develop and deliver policy initiatives that anticipate change. CSCIS is committed to:
- A free and open internet
- Providing leadership on policy solutions focused on cyberspace
- Strengthening cyberspace security and policy at an organizational, national and international level
- Protecting key elements of the information and critical infrastructure, which are crucial to the continued delivery of essential services
- Preventing loss, through espionage of intellectual property and/or of sensitive information that could damage economic security and well-being
- Reducing the vulnerability of critical infrastructure to cyber warfare, cyber-terrorism and other threats
CSCIS brings together leading experts in government, industry, and academia from all over the world who provide analysis, research, and policy recommendations, on a full range of cybersecurity and related policy issues.
Our Research Programmes, Centres and Projects
The research and recommendations of CSCIS’s experts are rooted in independent focused inquiry and represent diverse points of view. Research topics cover cybersecurity, education, government cyber policy. cyber law, cyber attack, cyber terrorism + warfare, economics, development, and governance.
Learn more about CSCIS, our senior leadership team, board of directors, advisors + councillors and our management staff.
Independence + Integrity
The Centre for Strategic Cyberspace + International Studies is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of global cyberspace security that leads to realistic and innovative ideas on how to solve critical cyber issues. CSCIS’s commitment to institutional independence is rooted in the individual independence of its mission and vision.
Inclusion and Diversity
We acknowledge that the diversity of our staff’s backgrounds, assessments, perspectives, understanding and experience is a tremendous advantage in producing high quality research and independent advice.