CSCIS SUPPORTING ASSOCIATION
GovWare Conference and Exhibition
Event Date: 18-20 October 2022 // Venue: Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore
Format: In-Person; Vaccinated-Only Event
CSCIS Supporting Association - GovWare Conference and Exhibition
GovWare Conference and Exhibition, the region’s premier cybersecurity event, is set to return better, stronger and in-person on 18-20 October 2022, Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore.
With the support of the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) and community partners across the region, this gathering of great minds will once again see cybersecurity trailblazers, business leaders and top policymakers coming together to address pressing challenges, discuss best practices and identify new opportunities, as we address this year’s theme “Fostering a Safe and Sustainable Cyberspace Amidst Disruption”.
The extensive conference programme, tech exhibition alongside co-located events, and socials present endless opportunities for you to discover the latest cybersecurity solutions, connect with a global community and learn from domain experts.
GovWare 2022 programme highlights include:
- A stellar lineup of over 70 keynotes and track sessions. Keynote speakers include Lee Fook Sun of Ensign InfoSecurity, Kevin Mandia of Mandiant, Bryan Palma of Trellix, John Suffolk of Huawei and Juliette Wilcox CMG of UK Defence and Security Exports, Department for International Trade.
- The region’s leading pure-play cybersecurity tech showcase with over 300 exhibitors and partners.
- CXO Plenary – Supported by Cyber Security Agency of Singapore, the by-invitation-only CXO Plenary bridges C-Suite executives and top-level decision-makers from the public and private sectors in multifaceted conversations on key strategic developments in the cybersecurity space.
- Government Closed Door Session – A classified session exclusive to Singapore civil and public service officers only, the briefing will facilitate discussion on Singapore’s cyber threat landscape, useful insights from cybersecurity operations and a glimpse into cutting-edge capabilities and technologies.
- Tech Talk – The Tech Talk series is an industry education and information sharing sessions on the exhibition floor open to general audiences.
- Exciting capacity-development competitions that put skills and innovation to test – Singapore Cyber Conquest, CLOUDSEC Challenge, and Pitch Pit for startups.
- GovWare Socials – A convergence of learning, networking and fun, GovWare Networking Nights and GovWare Appreciation Night present great opportunities for making new connections and strengthening relationships.
- A part of Singapore International Cyber Week (SICW) 2022, GovWare Conference Pass holders will be able to access SICW 2022 open sessions.
Visit www.govware.sg for more details on GovWare 2022 agenda, speakers, and passes details. Complimentary Trade Visitors Passes are available for the GovWare Exhibition.